Level 4 Essential Services operation
We now have clarity regarding the role Keith Andrews Trucks will play in the COVID-19 response. We are taking our responsibility in this situation very seriously and, as such, a ‘business-as-usual’ approach is not possible. Here is an outline of how our business will operate during the Level 4 lockdown.
Service and repair bookings are available by appointment only during our standard business hours:
7am – 5pm Monday to Friday
7am – 12pm Saturday
Our 24hr call-out service is also still running.
Parts for essential vehicles will be available for purchase by account, direct credit or credit card only. There will be no access to our premises for these transactions. We can arrange either courier delivery or an external collection point.
What to expect when you bring your vehicle to Keith Andrews Trucks:
- If you do not have a booking, we will not be able to receive your vehicle – please call in advance.
- When you arrive onsite, please contact the branch and they will give further instruction.
- Once you’ve exited the cab, we are unable to provide waiting facilities. For more general health and safety purposes, non-staff are required to leave site while their vehicle is being worked on.
- Our staff, wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), will disinfect at-risk touch points on your vehicle in line with guidance from the Ministry of Health (MoH).
- Medical response and other critical care vehicles will be dealt with in accordance with operators’ guidelines and requirements.
- Technicians working on your vehicle will wear PPE in accordance with MoH guidelines.
- When work on your vehicle is complete, at-risk touchpoints will again be disinfected and you will be contacted to come and collect it.
Vehicle sales to essential services:
Our sales teams are operating from home at this time; however, all have access to the information they require to spec and price vehicles. We are working with a range of suppliers to ensure that the appropriate certification and build of vehicles for essential service applications can continue uninterrupted.
Thank you for your attention in this matter. By working together, we can ensure that all of the essential services to which we are committed continue to operate safely and effectively through this unprecedented period.